Saturday 8 September 2012

Ghee

I started to use Ghee in my cooking and the first reason was that when I fry eggs in butter it splatters so much and I got butterdropps everywhere. But if you fry in Ghee, you don't get that.
Ghee is mainly used in indian cooking and you can buy it in stores where they sell food and ingredients for foreign countries.
But I prefer to do my own, then I know what I get.
I found a good food blog where it is described how to do Ghee.
The best of all is that Ghee dosen't content milkprotein or casein wich actually is not so good for humans.

But also on Youtube, you can find many filmclips on how to cook Ghee, like this:

There are some small differences between how to make Ghee, so look at more than one filmclip to make sure you really get how to do it before you try it.

Just one very important warning:

 BE CAREFUL - HOT OIL IS VERY HOT AND CAN START TO BURN! NEVER LEAVE IT UNATTENDED!!

10 comments:

  1. Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. Grass fed ghee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Organic ghee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respect this article for the all around scrutinized content and superb wording. I got so included in this material that I couldn't quit perusing. I am inspired with your work and expertise. Much thanks to you to such an extent. Cow ghee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us. cultured organic ghee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Check it out here: organic cultured ghee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am extremely impressed with your writing talents. Thank you for sharing Keep it up. Best Hindi Web Series

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing can’t wait to read more posts.
    Daisy Smart Contract

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like to read this fantastic post! I read your blog and I think it is very informative for all people. Thanks for your great info. Best Bridal Makeup Artist Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us, I too always learn something new from your post. Best IT consulting Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work. capital funding services

    ReplyDelete