Thursday 2 August 2012

This is me!

About 50 years ago, a life began - my life. It is not the most fantastic or interessting life in the universe but it is my life and I want to share some parts of it with you.
I am born and live in the small country up in north, called Sweden, in a farmers family. I am the first born child out of four and became that "black sheep" that most families have - loud, outspoken, lot's of temperament, but under the surface - a very sensitive and intellegent person.
What will become of this child?
Well...I got fat!
This blog will be about that - my fat life - and actually the way out of it, and belive me - I tried it all! (And found one way who works.)
If you recognize your self in those words, you might get some surprises, that you never knew about, and never tried.
I will give you facts, recepies, motivation and opinions about why and  how we became fatter, sicker and unhappier than most generations born before us.

2 comments:

  1. "I will give you facts, recepies, motivation and opinions about why and how we became fatter, sicker and unhappier than most generations born before us."

    Interesting,really..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know you can read swedish so you are welcome to read the other parts of my story. I will translate the rest and facts from my swedish blog.

    ReplyDelete